JazzGroovers Records Logo

12:43




My friend Jazz Groovers producer needed a renewal layout for his label record.
I made some logo sketches and this is the result. I thought for a very simple and minimal sign. The more elemental was the sign.

So, the 'headphones' one as 'OO'   was the best for him. I made a trial negative/positive and in color.
At this point, I'm looking forward for his answer. The choice isn't easy. Do you think the same?






I worked with the graphic equalizer display bars as the volume increasing waves over 'OO' letters. It made cool sense.




In addition, I did some more works playing with speakers form. Maybe cassette form or vinyl record's forms into showcase? Maybe in the form of sound waves speakers?






Now, some new website captures. 






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios